Microsoft PowerPoint provides users with various options for customizing their presentations, including the ability to change the language used in the software. This can be helpful if you want to use a different language for your own benefit.
The default display language and authoring/proofing language in PowerPoint are set to English, but you can easily change it to another language of your choice. Here’s how:
1. Open PowerPoint and click on “Options” from the bottom left of the screen.
2. Select “Language” from the options menu.
3. If you want to change the display language, click “Add a Language” under the “office display language” section.
4. Select the language you want to add from the list and click “Install.”
5. Now, you will see a popup window. Press “Ok” in the popup window to start installing the language in the background.
6. Once the installation is complete, you can set the new language as the display language by clicking on it and then clicking “Set as Preferred” under the “office display language” section.
If you want to change the proofing language, here are the steps you need to follow.
1. Follow the first 3 steps from above. Click “Add a Language” under the “office authoring language and proofing” section.
2. Select the language you want to add from the list and click “Add.”
3. Then click “Set as Preferred” to set the new language as the default for authoring and proofing.
4. Once you have changed the languages, click “OK” to save your changes and exit the “Options” menu.
Now, all of the text in your PowerPoint presentation will be in the new language that you have selected. This can be helpful if you are presenting in a different language than English. Thanks for reading! We hope this guide was helpful.