Google Slides is becoming more and more popular as a way to create presentations. It includes a lot of features that allow you to create beautiful presentations. However, one thing it doesn’t have is the ability to embed HTML.
Unfortunately, there is no built-in way to embed HTML in Google Slides, but you can embed other elements like video, audio, images, diagrams, shapes, and more.
Let’s see how you can embed a youtube video in Google Slides.
1. Go to Youtube and find the video you want to embed in your presentation.
2. Click on Share and then copy the given link.
3. Open your Google Slides presentation.
4. Click on Insert from the top taskbar and then select Video.
5. Under the Insert Video tab, select “By URL” and paste the link. Then press “Select.”
6. The video will be inserted into your slide
You can also use similar methods to embed other elements like audio, images, and more. You will need to select the right source and then upload or export the file in these cases.
There is no built-in way to embed HTML in Google Slides. Instead, you can use other elements like video, audio, images, etc. We hope this article has helped you. If you have questions or suggestions, please let us know.