Google Forms are not anonymous by default. However, the form administrator can make the form anonymous from the settings by turning on the option “Collect email addresses.”
This article will show you how to enable anonymous responses in Google Forms. Keep reading this article to find out how to make a Google Form Anonymous and recognize an anonymous form.
Here are the steps you need to follow:
1. Open the Google Forms that you want to make anonymous.
2. Press “Settings” from the options at center top.
3. Expand the “Responses” tab. Make sure that the toggle for “Collect email addresses” is switched off.
4. Also, turn off the toggle for “Limit to 1 response”.
That’s it; your form is now anonymous.
Here are the ways to recognize an anonymous Google form:
- The form will not ask you to log in with your Google account. That means you can fill out the form without logging in.
- Within the form, you will not require to enter any personal information such as your name or email address.
As you see, enabling anonymous responses in Google Forms is pretty straightforward. This can be useful if you want to collect feedback from people without them having to log in or provide any personal information. Just remember to turn off the “Collect email addresses” setting so that people’s responses remain anonymous.