The dashed line is often used in documents for a variety of purposes. You can also create the dashed line in PowerPoint. You can use the dashed line to separate sections of your presentation or to draw attention to certain elements.
To create a dashed line in PowerPoint, you need to:
1. Open the PowerPoint presentation slide. Select the “Insert” tab from the top ribbon.
2. Click on the “Shapes” button.
3. Choose the first line shape from the list of “Line” shapes.
4. Draw the line on your PowerPoint slide by holding down the left mouse button and dragging the cursor.
5. Right-click on the line you drew and select “Format Shape” from the menu that appears.
6. In the “Format Shape” window, expand the “Line” tab.
7. Under “Dash type”, select “Dash” from the drop-down list.
8. The changes will be applied to your line. Close the “Format Shape” window, and you’re done!
As you see, it’s easy to create a dashed line in PowerPoint. You can use this feature to add visual interest to your presentation or to draw attention to important elements. Experiment with different dashed line styles to see what works best for your needs.