If you’ve ever tried to enlarge a small picture in Microsoft Word, you know that the results can be pretty poor. The image becomes blurry and pixelated, and it’s generally just not a good look.
Luckily, there is a way to avoid compromising the quality of your photo while adjusting its size. Below, you will find the exact steps on how to enlarge a picture without losing quality in Microsoft Word.
1) Start by opening Microsoft Word and then press “Options” from the bottom left corner of the screen.
2) Now open “Advanced” and go to the “Image Size and Quality” section.
3) Tick the box for “Don’t compress images in the file” and press “Ok.”
4) Now insert the image into your document from Insert > Pictures and select the preferred source to insert the image.
5) Resize the image by dragging the corner circles. If you have a specific size in mind, you can enter the dimensions in the “Shape Height” and “Shape Width” fields on the top right corner of the screen.
That’s it! You’ve successfully resized your image without losing quality.
You can use a third-party image editor like GIMP to resize your image without losing quality. This software has a wide range of features and can be used to edit images in several ways.
If you dont want to download software, there are also free online image editors like Fotor that can be used. Here is how to utilize Fotor to enlarge your image without losing quality:
1. Visit the Fotor website and click “Resize Your Images Now.”
2. Select your image by clicking “Open Image” or dragging and dropping it into the interface.
3. Enter the new dimensions for your image and click “Apply.”
4. Save your image by clicking “Download” on the top-right corner of the screen.
That’s it, the resized photo is now ready to be used! You can simply insert it into your Word document and enjoy the high-quality results.
Resizing images is a common task we all need to do at some point. We have simply discussed the most basic technique for resizing photographs on Word as well as an alternative to do so. Following the method above, you can easily resize your images without compromising its quality. Best of luck!