Creating a checklist in OneNote is simple: just open the app, create a page, and start adding checkboxes. Once you have the basics down, you can customize, organize, and collaborate on the checklists with teammates.
Creating a checklist in OneNote is a great way to stay organized and ensure that you don’t forget anything important. In this quick guide, we’ll walk you through the steps to make a checklist in OneNote, so you can start checking off your tasks and accomplishing your goals.
Here are the steps to make a checklist in OneNote:
- Open OneNote and navigate to the page where you want to create a checklist.
- Click on the “Home” tab in the ribbon at the top of the screen.
- In the “Tags” section of the ribbon, click on the “To Do” tag.
- This will create a checkbox to the left of the cursor. Type in the task you want to add to the checklist.
- Hit “Enter” to add additional tasks to the checklist.
Creating a checklist in OneNote can be an effective way to manage your tasks and stay organized. As we discussed above, you can create a checklist and start adding tasks to it with just a few clicks. Go, give it a try!