Word Cloud art is a great way to add some flair to your PowerPoint presentations. They can be used to spice up title slides, accentuate points during your presentation, or be used as part of the conclusion. In case you don’t know, a word cloud is a graphical representation of word frequency. The more a specific word is used, the bigger and bolder it appears in the cloud.
There is no built-in word cloud feature in PowerPoint, but it is still possible to create one using a workaround. In this article, we will show you how to make a word cloud in PowerPoint with an office add-in. Let’s get started!
1. Open the PowerPoint presentation where you want to add a word cloud.
2. Click on the Insert tab on the ribbon. Then click “My Add-ins”.
3. Browse the office store and search “Pro Word Cloud”.
4. From the search result, find and add the Pro Word Cloud add-in.
5. A new popup will occur, click “Continue” on it.
6. After the add-in is installed, a “Pro Word Cloud” tab will appear on the left side of the screen.
7. Now select the text from the presentation that you want to turn into a word cloud. If you desire, customize the fonts, colors, layouts, etc., on the Pro Word Cloud tab. Then press the “Create Word Cloud” button.
8. The word cloud from the selected texts should be produced within a few seconds.
And that’s it! You have successfully added a word cloud to your PowerPoint presentation. Now you can click on the word cloud to copy it. After that, you can simply press “CTRL+V” to paste the word cloud anywhere you want in your presentation.
Word clouds are a great way to add some visual interest to your PowerPoint presentations. Although there is no built-in function to create word clouds in PowerPoint, you can easily add them following the steps in this article. Give it a try and see how it can take your presentation to the next level!