Google Forms make it easier to collect information from a large group of people. Once you’ve created and sent out a Google Form, you’ll probably want to know how people responded. Fortunately, you can view responses on Google Forms in a few different ways. This article will show you two methods to see responses on Google Forms.
The first way to view responses on Google Forms is by going directly to the form. Here are the steps you need to follow to see answers on Google Forms:
- First, open the Google Form that you want to view responses.
- Then, click on the “Responses” tab.
You should now see a list of all the responses that have been submitted to your form.
The second way you can view responses on Google Forms is by using the spreadsheet. Here are the steps you need to follow:
- Open the Google Form that you want to view responses.
- Click on the “Responses” tab.
- Click on the “View Responses in Sheets” button (the spreadsheet icon).
- You should now be taken to a new page where you can see all of the responses in a spreadsheet.
As you see, it’s very easy to check responses on a Google Form, regardless of the method you use. These are two different ways that you can view responses on Google Forms. If you want to see more detailed information about each response, we recommend using the spreadsheet method. However, the direct method is probably better if you just want a quick overview of all the responses.