Participating in a long meeting from a smartphone or tablet can be a draining experience. If you have a Chromecast, Fire TV Stick, Roku, or any other device that can connect your phone to a TV, you can cast Zoom to your TV and make the experience much better.
In this article, we’ll show you how to cast Zoom to your TV using an Android device, iPhone, or PC.
How To Cast Zoom To Your TV from Android
If you’re using an Android device, the process of casting Zoom to your TV is pretty straightforward. Here are the steps you need to follow:
1. Turn on the Screen Cast feature on your Android device. This can be done by pulling down the notification shade and tapping the Cast icon.
2. Make sure that both your TV and phone are connected to the same Wi-Fi network. Select the TV you want to cast Zoom to from the list of available devices.
3. Open the Zoom app on your Android device and join a meeting. Now the meeting should be cast on your TV.
If you are using other casting apps like AllCast or LocalCast, the process is similar. Simply open the app and select your TV from the list of available devices.
How To Cast Zoom To Your TV from iPhone
Casting Zoom to your TV from an iPhone is a bit more complicated than doing it from Android. Here’s what you need to do:
1. Download the Streamer for Chromecast app from the App Store. This app is necessary to stream Zoom to your TV from an iPhone.
2. Open the Streamer app and tap on “Cast” from the top of the screen.
3. If both the TV and the iPhone are connected to the same Wi-Fi network, your TV should show up on the list of available devices. Click on the TV name and then press “Connect” on the popup.
4. Now press on “Screen cast” and then choose the screen mirroring option.
5. Press “Start broadcasting” in the popup.
6. Open the Zoom app on your iPhone and join a meeting. The meeting will now be cast on your TV.
How To Cast Zoom To Your TV from PC
If you’re using a PC, you can easily cast Zoom on your TV using Chromecast. Here’s what you need to do:
1. Make sure your PC and TV are connected to the same Wi-Fi network.
2. Download and install the Google Chrome browser on your PC if you don’t already have it.
3. Open the Zoom app on your PC and join a meeting.
4. Now open the Chrome browser and press the menu icon (3 dots) from the top-right.
5. Select “Cast” from the option and then select the Chromecast device. Then select “Cast Desktop” under sources.
6. Now you will see a popup window on the display. Select the desktop monitor you want to mirror and then press “Share”.
That’s it; your Zoom meeting will now be cast on your TV.
As you can see, casting Zoom to your TV is pretty easy, regardless of what device you’re using. If you participate in a lot of Zoom meetings, we recommend doing this so that you can have a better experience. Thanks for reading!