Writing on images can be a great way to add context or make a visual statement. And with Google Docs, it’s easy to do! There is an easy way to write an image in Google Docs. Keep reading to find out the steps you need to follow!
Google Docs’ built-in drawing tool is a great way to add visual elements to your document, including writing on images. It’s also pretty easy to use. Here are the steps you need to follow to add images in Google Docs.
1. Open your Google Docs file. Click on Insert and then select Drawing. A pop-up window will appear. Select “New.”
2. If you select New, a blank canvas will appear. You can then click on the Image icon to insert the image you want to write on.
3. Once the image is inserted, you can add a text box by pressing the “T” icon.
4. Now drag the mouse on the image to create a text box. Type in the text you want to add to the image. Resize and reposition the text box as needed.
5. To save the changes, click on File and then “Save & Close.”
That’s it; you are done!
As you can see, it is pretty easy to write on images in Google Docs. Following the above steps, you can easily add text to images through Google Docs within a few minutes. We hope this tutorial was helpful. If you have any questions, please feel free to leave a comment below!