Google Docs offers you the ability to zoom in and out on documents. Zooming in will enlarge the document to see more detail, while zooming out will decrease the size of the document.
There are various ways to zoom in and zoom out on Google Docs. Let’s check them out:
The first way to zoom in or zoom out is by using the zoom option in the toolbar. Here is how to do it:
1. Open the document you want to zoom in or zoom out.
2. Expand the “Zoom” menu in the toolbar.
3. A drop-down menu will appear with various zoom options.
4. Pressing the options above 100% will zoom in on the document.
5. Pressing the options below 100% will zoom out the document.
You can quickly zoom in and out on Google Docs using keyboard shortcuts. Here are the keyboard shortcuts you need to use:
To Zoom In: Press “Ctrl” + “Shift” + “+” together.
To Zoom Out: Press “Ctrl” + “Shift” + “-” together.
You can also use the mouse scroll wheel to zoom in and out. Simply place the cursor over the document and use the scroll wheel to zoom in or zoom out.
Note that the zoom level will not be shown on the toolbar when you zoom in and out using the Keyboard shortcuts. That is because the specific Chrome window is being zoomed in or out. You might not also be able to use some features of Google Docs when the window is zoomed in or out in this way.
Another easy way to zoom in or zoom out is by using the mouse wheel. Here’s how to do it:
1. Open the document you want to zoom in or out.
2. Place the cursor over the document.
3. Hold down “Ctrl” and move the mouse wheel forward to zoom in.
4. Hold “Ctrl” and move the mouse wheel backwards to zoom out.
Those are some easy ways you can zoom in and out on Google Docs. Try out these methods the next time you need to make adjustments to your document. Let us know in the comments below if you have any questions.